Full-time, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 5 years of experience in Web Development and/or Mobile Development Area
- Strong skill and experience with at least two of the following tech stacks; .NET Core, React/Express.js, Node.js, Flutter – We can coach you the others!
- Proven experience in leading/managing a team of developers
- Excellent leadership skill
- Excellent time management and prioritization skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Great team player
- Hybrid 5-day workweek
- Focus on employee’s work-life-balance
- Highly professional and experienced team
- Monthly Know-How session
- Career improvement and support of self-improvement
- Lengthy vacation policy
- Social Insurance
- Annual bonus depending on the Company’s Growth
- Team members with sense of humor 🙂
- Lead the team of developers in AGILE framework
- Understand the business requirements and turn them into solutions with high maintainability
- Working closely to the management team
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the development goals
- Participate in system design and architectural design
- Participate in defining the software development direction
- Ensure that the project is delivered in-time and with quality of our standard
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Develop the software
Who are we?
We are a software house and technical consulting agency locating in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We have diverse customer profiles ranging from corporates and state enterprises in Thailand to German based companies. We’re a team of creative, scrappy, sometimes smudgy, and musicly educated people. We focus on empowering customer success and deliver high standard software products. We work in a professional feedback culture and are very open to new and creative ideas. We have an ambitious goal and our employees are very passionate and committed to the mission.
If you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty then join us!
Last update – 10.03.2022