Full-time, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Salary – Negotiable
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work with the Software Architect and Design team to accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
You will work in our development team to create a variety of project-based products for our customers. Our team applies Agile Development Methodology with the APOLLO 21 style of Scrum to fully optimize the output and spirit of the team members. You will acquire and learn a wide range of software development crafts and practices. You will learn the overview of the software development life cycle including planning, designing, building, testing, production, delivery and services. You will have opportunities to contribute to many great software products and projects together with our experienced team members.
You SHOULD possess these
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- 0-5 years of Working Experience in Software Development
- Strong skill and experience with React/Next.js
- Experience connecting Front end with REST API and good understanding of asynchronous programming concept
- Understanding of how Front-end connects with Back-end and Foundation Knowledge of Relational Database
- Able and willing to perform test and ensure Software Quality Standard
- Good team player with good communication skill
- Good problem-solving and self-learning skill
APOLLO 21 way of working in general
- Working on-site 4 days a week – Work from Anywhere 1 day a week
- Office Hour 9:00 – 18:00
- 15 Annual Public Holidays + 7-15 Annual Vacation Leaves
- Afternoon Coffee break every 3 PM
- Free Snacks and Sweets
- Focus heavily on Team’s strength and Self-improvement
- Mentorship and Coaching through OKR-driven process
- Highly professional and experienced team
- You won’t fit in without a sense of humor
About APOLLO 21
We are a software development and consulting agency located in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We’re a team of creative, scrappy, sometimes smudgy, and musicly educated people. We focus on empowering customer success and deliver high standard software products. We work in a professional feedback culture and are very open to new and creative ideas. We also promote workplace diversity. Hence, any gender and nationality are very welcome. We treat everyone equally and we expect you to be the same. We have an ambitious goal and our team members are very passionate and committed to the mission.
If you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty then join us!
Submit your Cover letter and CV at : email@example.com
You are likely not to be considered without the Cover letter.
Last update – 28.08.2022