IT Project Coordinator
Full-time, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Proactive and Resourceful
- Knowledge or Experience in IT industry
- Strong people skills
- Friendly and possess great attitudes
- Excellent Negotiation and Problem-Solving skill
- Excellent Time Management and Prioritization skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Documentation and writing skills
- Preferably Familiarity with Team Collaboration tools e.g., JIRA, Asana, Airtable, G-Suite.
- Possess ability to digest information quickly and translate them into simpler human languages
- Willingness to learn various projects and products within the company
- Hybrid 5-day workweek
- Focus on employee’s work-life-balance
- Highly professional and experienced team
- Monthly Know-How session
- Career improvement and support of self-improvement
- Lengthy vacation policy
- Social Insurance
- Annual bonus depending on the Company’s Growth
- Team members with sense of humor 🙂
- Coordinate with the team members and clients
- Gathering clients’ feedback and document them in the system
- Assist the Solution Architect in Requirement Gathering and Design
- Monitor & Track Project progress
- Conduct Project Documentations
- Facilitate communication with the project team and other key stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of the project is up to the standard together with the Development Team
Who are we?
We are a software house and technical consulting agency locating in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We have diverse customer profiles ranging from corporates and state enterprises in Thailand to German based companies. We’re a team of creative, scrappy, sometimes smudgy, and musicly educated people. We focus on empowering customer success and deliver high standard software products. We work in a professional feedback culture and are very open to new and creative ideas. We have an ambitious goal and our employees are very passionate and committed to the mission.
If you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty then join us!
Last update – 10.03.2022